The official conference will be held one day before the exhibition, on July 4th.
Worldwide experts from Industry, Think Tanks, Senior Executive Service will gather to think and debate about « the smart cities and their resilience ».
Available for journalists, this is the opportunituy to discuss and ask questions directly to experts. Official Delegations, APHS Guests, Official visitors, etc, will attend the conference.
In 2015, 187 participants attended the conference, including 41 members of Official Delegations and 34 VIPs. Nine international speakers delivered a lecture.
HCFDC is specialised in 5 missions:
- Preparing organisations to emergency situations
- Coordinating the professional resilience network
- Training crisis management and business continuity professionals
- Providing services and technical know-how
- Training specialists in crisis management