Different ways to exhibit at APHS
- Direct exhibitor: You book and occupy a specific space. You may accommodate one or more co-exhibitors (registration required).
- Co-exhibitor: You are “hosted” by a company (Direct exhibitor) to present your products or services in a direct exhibitor stand.
- In a national pavilion: This area allows you to exhibit together with other companies from the same country.
- Within an organised group: You benefit from the group reputation (chamber of commerce, cluster, association, trade group, etc.).
Bare surface stand
BARE SURFACE (18 SQM MINIMUM): CREATE YOUR STAND REFLECTING YOUR IMAGE
- Price: SGD 788 ex-VAT*/sqm Based on 3sqm increments, you may reserve a surface area with a corner (if available).
- Enhance your visibility by choosing a stand location open on several sides (if available) Unit price: SGD 569 ex-VAT/corner
DOUBLE DECK/MEZZANINE (OPTIONAL)
- Maximum construction allowed: 20% of the total floor surface Price: SGD 440 ex-VAT/sqm .
Shell scheme packages