In a market with strong needs in security matters and concerns about natural and industrial disasters, ASIA PACIFIC HOMELAND SECURITY meets the expectations of Governments, critical Businesses and Industries. Asia Pacific is subject to important risks of natural and industrial disasters, and needs solutions to prevent, detect, analyse. Public authorities / CEO of private companies have to be supported finding immediate and sustainable solutions.
Among benefits from this Homeland and Civil Security Exhibition:
- Discover new products, suppliers and solutions,
- Learn about efficient technology developments and innovations in security and rescue domains,
- Establish contacts with the most representative entities of the security Industry
HIGH LEVEL VISITORS:
- International governmental and Private Delegations will attend the exhibition,
- High profile (APHS) Guests from more than 30 countries are identified to visit the exhibition,
- Emergency Response Units, Civil Security, Firefighters, Security Forces, Countries, States, Regions, Metropolitan Cities… are all looking for solutions.
THE APHS CONFERENCE DAY:
The official conference will occur one day before the exhibition. Worldwide experts from industry, think tanks, governments will gather to think and debate about « the Smart Cities and their resilience ».
Open to journalists, this conference is the opportunity to discuss and ask questions directly to experts. Officials Delegations, APHS Guests, Journalists and visitors concerned by the topic will attend.